Posted: Monday, October 9, 2017 6:04 PM
Req ID: : Posted 09/18/2017
Job Function: Marketing and Sales
Contract Type: Regular Employment
Job Level: Professional
Sub:department: Marketing and Sales
Office Location: Secaucus, NJ
Travel Required: 50
Start Date: TBD
The Panalpina Group is one of the worlds leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core
products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor:made
end:to:end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more
than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a District Business Implementation Manager to
* To support and guide the stakeholders, in implementing GKA, GSA, GTA, and SME accounts.
* To ensure that customer's needs and expectations are met throughout the implementation phase and start of service.
Analyze current operational effectiveness and suggest enhancements as needed and in alignment with DHoSales and BUHeadof Product.
* Initiate and coordinate the implementation for assigned accounts through the test phase (trial shipments), go live production, up to the point where all parties are satisfied that the operations are running smoothly.
* Liaise with the Panalpina District Sales team and customer to confirm expectations, timelines and ownership based on the needs assessment and what was agreed upon (sold).
* Develop detailed implementation plans based on the awarded contract details. All projects to be inputted and managed in Work Front Online tool.
* Set up and manage cross functional project teams based on the contract requirements.
* Assist Panalpina IT with establishing systems requirements and coordinate systems integration between the customer and Panalpina where required.
* Develop and document business processes and procedures including business process flow, reporting, track and trace and EDI.
* Initiate and coordinate training on business process and customer facing IT applications for Panalpina operational units, customers, and suppliers.
* Guarantee the establishment of SOP's and ensure that Panalpina's offices/agents understand the account's requirements/expectations and follow:up with appropriate corrective action when needed.
* Create flowcharts and contact lists that clearly show ownership and escalation paths.
* Identify and support the development of metrics/measurement tools (reports) according to the customer's requirements and Panalpina's capabilities tomeasure service level performance.
* Support post go live operations as required by the customer or Panalpina
* Manage implementation projects based on the PanConcept methodology for assigned accounts
* Coordinate project stakeholders from Sales, IT, product and other internal service providers
* Define and follow:up project time lines in order to meet project objectives and customer expectation
* Monitor and report project status and implementation progress
* Ensure that business impacts of project are properly managed and communicated within the account stakeholders
* Provide a handover and closing report at the end of each account implementation project detailing what worked well and what did not. The report will also contain recommendations for future improvements in the overall process
* Support the development of solution proposals form sales upon request, including but not limited to defining the related implementation concept or the proposed operational process.
* Review procedures for assigned accounts and identify and recommend opportunities for business and process optimization.
Decision Making Authority:
Full responsibility for successful implementation of assigned projects
Makes decisions for assigned implementation projects on time, budget, and resources required
• Location: Central Jersey, secaucus
• Post ID: 45468897 centraljersey