Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2018 12:12 AM
Company name:Huahai US Inc.
Benefits Offered 401K, Medical, Dental
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“great benefit, rooms to growth”
· Author and revise labeling documents based on regulatory requirements of ANDA/IND/NDA or market needs
· Critically review labeling documents including contents and formats to ensure their compliance, completeness, and adequacy in compliance with current regulatory requirements
· Coordinate with other departments or companies, including product owner, manufacturer, marketers, printing vendors or other parties, to meet regulatory/manufacture/market timelines and goals for labeling activities
· Have a good sense of medical/pharmaceutical terms, regulations, and guidelines. Pay attention to new regulations and self-learn Agency’s guidance. Provide advises to relevant departments for appropriate actions
· Other assignments by team management
· High school graduate or higher education is preferred
· Good writing and communication skills are required
· Detailed orientations and multi-task skills are required
· Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office, Adobe and CorelDraw software are preferred
· Knowledge and experience of XML or HTML are required
· Knowledge and experience of pharmaceutical or related fields are preferred
Current location: Cranbury, NJ
Location after mid-2018: Somerset, NJ.
Please send your resume to RegulatoryAffairsInfor@Prinstonpharm.com if you’re interested in the positions.
Company address: 2002 Eastpark Blvd.
• Location: Central Jersey, Cranbury, NJ
• Post ID: 52368282 centraljersey