Client Purchasing Manager (Real Estate) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Realtors
The Real Estate industry is in need of Client Purchasing Managers (also called Real Estate Agents) to serve clients throughout the real estate purchasing process. A Client Purchasing Manager leads their clients through the negotiation and settling of contract terms regarding real estate transactions. In this position, you will be able to efficiently communicate with a roster of clients and play an advisory role in every step of the real estate purchasing process. Strong communication skills and an ability to financially advise clients on their real estate transaction are essential to this role.
- Acquire, manage and maintain a client roster
- Financially advise clients on real estate values, purchase negotiations and contract terms
- Mediate on clients' behalf during the real estate negotiation process
- Lead clients through the property search process
- Manage real estate office team of administrative staff
- Communicate with clients throughout the real estate purchasing process to make sure all of their questions are answered
- Be an expert in your local real estate market
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,000 Sales Associates in more than 60 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Thinking of beginning a real estate career? Start with the dominant market leader, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach. We'll guide you through the steps needed to get your license. Taught by an instructor who is also a full-time agent, we offer special classes for new licensees that meet weekly at offices throughout the region.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: admin, administrator, executive director, manager of real estate, mentorship, program manager, project manager, real estate director, real estate manager, senior director
• Post ID: 45334062 centraljersey