High-demand travel positions are open for Registered Nurses with experience working as a liaison to assist individuals and families cope with complicated health or medical situations in the most effective way possible for a 13 week contract assignment at a state-of-the-art area facility.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 2 years experience in case management.
- BSN preferred.
- Acute experience.
- Interqual experience preferred.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won t leave you in the dark about where you re going or what you re getting.
Who We Are
Enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture that s been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to healthcare facilities across the U.S. since 2006. Our team s commitment to travel nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that developed over 10 years ago and have continued to this day.
Apply now and you ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, care unit, domiciliary, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, surgical, unit
• Post ID: 46381727 centraljersey