Business Development Senior Consultant (Real Estate) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach,
A Business Development Senior Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who walks clients through every step of a property transaction. When purchasing a home, clients need the expertise of a Business Development Senior Consultant to guide them in pricing their home and marketing it in a way to make it stand out in the local community. Likewise, when purchasing a home, Business Development Senior Consultants offer vital guidance when it comes to negotiations and getting the best possible value for a home. As a Business Development Senior Consultant, the candidate for this position must excel in customer service.
- Be familiar with your local real estate location and keep updated on recent home sales and new listings
- Give advice to clients on how to make their home stand out and sell quickly and counsel them on how to price their home competitively
- Engage in home searches for clients and take them to showings and open houses
- Create marketing materials to advertise your Business Development Senior Consultant services
- Mediate during client negotiations and advocate for them to other Business Development Senior Consultants
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,000 Sales Associates in more than 60 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Thinking of beginning a real estate career? Start with the dominant market leader, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach. We'll guide you through the steps needed to get your license. Taught by an instructor who is also a full-time agent, we offer special classes for new licensees that meet weekly at offices throughout the region.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 45443142 centraljersey