Truck Driver - NEW $1,000 Weekly Minimum Pay for Experienced CDL A Drivers! - US Xpress (Cherry
Dedicated Available - Home Weekly and Home Daily - $10,000 Sign On Bonus - New Increased Top Truck Speed: 68 MPH!
US Xpress is now offering a NEW $1,000 Weekly Minimum Pay for solo experienced truck drivers with 3 months experience. Plus, receive paid orientation, 5 CPM Safety Bonus & drive the newest equipment 2016-2018.
NEW dedicated opportunity with $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS for experienced drivers with $7500 in first 30 days! Plus, we're offering up to $8,000 in Bonuses for student truck drivers & a $5,000 relocation BONUS if you are willing to relocate to Indiana, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, or Ohio.
Great Opportunities Now at US Xpress. Call Today!
- Minimum Weekly Pay of $1,000 for Solo OTR Experienced drivers
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus for Dedicated Experienced Truck Drivers (call for details)
- Up to $8,000 in Bonuses for Dedicated Student Truck Drivers
- 5 CPM Safety Bonus for OTR drivers
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Paid Orientation
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7,000
- Dedicated Opportunities Available with Home Weekly or Home Daily
- Excellent Benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision and 401k Match
- 1,250-watt inverter in every truck
- New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Relocation bonus applies if you relocate 100 miles of the dedicated account
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
- Minimum Weekly Pay -- some restrictions apply.
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: class a truck, company driving team, company over the road, company truck driver, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, over the road company, regional driver route, regular home time
• Post ID: 51605047 centraljersey