OTR Truck Driver
Annual earning potential of $188,000 $406,400 per year, based on whether or not the Owner Operator is solo or team, has hazmat, age of equipment, and longevity based rate increases through the tenure program.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus for Solos, ,000 sign-on bonus for Teams!
- Weekly home-time program
- Dedicated and round-trip runs available
- Pet friendly!
- Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 26,000 lbs
- Lease purchase program $0 down or low down payments are available, no credit check, weekly truck payments as low as $400-$500 for both Solo and Team Owner Operators. (Programs are available through 3rd party vendors)
The foundation product for Forward Air is our Less than Truckload (LTL) service, offering highly reliable transit and on-time, damage free deliveries between 87 cities and 93 terminal locations every day. Our LTL fleet partners experience the benefits of our drop & hook, no touch hub-to-hub freight network. Our operational excellence provides you with unmatched support to effectively operate your business, the miles and revenue to earn unparalleled financial success, all while enjoying the benefit of weekly home time.
- Class A CDL required
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations & 2 preventable accidents on MVR for past 36 months
- Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
- All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
Associated topics: cdl a operator, flatbed owner operator, independent, lp program, own truck driver, own your own, own your own new truck, owner operator, owner operator driving, solo driving
• Post ID: 46575137 centraljersey