CDL A Truck Driver - Military Veterans - No Experience Necessary & Top Starting Pay - US Xpress
New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Earn Up to $82,000 a year!
Military Veterans - Now you can earn up to $82,000 your first year as a professional truck driver with our NEW Post-9/11 GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. US Xpress is proud to announce that we are now one of a select few trucking companies approved by the VA to offer this Program. If you qualify you're now eligible to get up to 24 monthly stipend payments from the VA depending on your active duty status. That's up to $25,700 - TAX FREE. Plus you will earn great pay with US Xpress while gaining a valuable career. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay that will get you started making experienced driver pay right away.
Have military driving experience? If you are 21 or older, and have an authorized Military Skills Waiver, give us a call and we'll walk you through the steps to get your Class A CDL.
No Experience/No CDL? If you have military experience but don't hold a Class A CDL, give us a call and we'll help you with the needed training. U.S. Xpress has partnerships with the best commercial driving academies and a great tuition reimbursement program.
U.S. Xpress puts a high value on the experience, commitment and work ethic of veterans, and we are especially honored to employ those who have served our country. We're on a mission to hire more veterans than ever before in positions throughout our company. Call Now to learn more! APPLY NOW.
- NEW POST - 9/11 GI BILL APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
- Earn up to $82,000 the first year
- 4 Pay Raises in 1st Year
- Dedicated Opportunities available
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7,000
- Paid Orientation
- Excellent Benefits including: Medical, Dental & Vision & 401k Match
- Newer Trucks with the Latest Technology - avg. less than 2 years' old
- 1,250-watt inverter in every truck
- Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: company driver, company driver needed, company driver solo, company driving, company driving solo, company otr, company truck driving, dedicated truck, regional driver, tanker truck driver
• Post ID: 48547772 centraljersey