Posted: Thursday, August 17, 2017 8:25 AM
Job Function: IT
Contract Type: Regular Employment
Job Level: Professional
Office Location: Secaucus, NJ
Travel Required: TBD
The Panalpina Group is one of the worlds leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor:made end:to:end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 80 countries, and employs around 15,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a IT Support to ensure that IT requests are handled swiftly and that Help:Desk incidents are attended to and corrected within committed service level agreements. Provides a link between end:users within the geography, the Regional IT Service Delivery and Regional IT Business Solutions teams. Leads the deployment of approved IT equipment, software and solutions. Constantly improve current IT processes, procedures and documentation for a more effective IT setup.
* Ensure that IT SLAs are met. Provide corrective measures when not.
* Enforce IT standards across the entire geography.
* Coordinate with the management of the geography for accurate sizing and provisioning of IT equipment and connectivity.
* Manage all IT requirements for office setup, expension, relocation and closure.
* Liase with suppliers for the purchase of equipment.
* Handles the routing of BMC tickets assigned to the NO_US_Support_2nd Group
* Ability to lead IT project
- Capable to make informed judgments and to generate practical, timely solutions
- Ability to find pragmatic solutions by using decision making techniques
- Willingness to involve stakeholders in decision making process, to get buy:in and to implement solutions
- Readiness to continuously focus on identifying and meeting customer current and future needs
- Readiness to provide alternatives and optimized solutions to the Customer
- Ability to establish a successful long:term business partnership with customers
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to work in a diverse environment and cultures
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Reliability and Independence
- Ability to quickly acquire new knowledge
- Target driven spirit
- High energy and resilience
- High commitment and positive attitude in the face of setbacks and obstacles
* Well versed in Citrix XenApp, Microsoft Windows and its Office Products suites
* Well versed with Cisco equipment (Switching, Routing)
* IP Telephony as a plus
• Location: Central Jersey
• Post ID: 42958083 centraljersey